RLV HP 4-T Synthetic Kart Oil, blended from the purest synthetic ingredients we could source; this is not just oil. RLV HP Synthetic Oil boasts the highest level of lubricity we could achieve. HIGH lubricity drastically reduces friction and wear, translation; increased Horse Power. RLV HP 4-T Synthetic Kart Oil comes in a single-use delivery system. For Clone/Honda Engines, we recommend 12 to 16oz when configured for karting (check with your builder). Briggs recommends 14oz of oil for all LO-206, Animal & World Formula engines configured for go karts, jr dragsters, quarter midgets and snowmobiles. Tillotson recommends 16oz of oil for the 225RS engine.
Everyone makes advertising statements, and ours are based on the fact this oil has been tested and raced for well over 5,000 hours. As a result, we offer the following statements:
- HP oil is ultra-lightweight, which enables a freer spinning engine.
- HP oil dramatically reduces friction and temperatures due to its high lubricity.
- HP oil delivers Increased Horsepower.
- HP oil reduces friction and temperature, which equals decreased lap times.
- HP oil reduces friction and temperature, which equals increased engine life.
NOTE: RLV HP OIL IS A HIGH PERFORMANCE "RACING OIL" AND SHOULD BE CHANGED DAILY FOR OPTIMAL PERFORANCE